Utah Department of Public Safety

BCI - Address Change

To make address changes to your concealed weapon permit, e-mail the pertinent information to the Bureau of Criminal Identification at DPSFIREARMS@utah.gov. Be sure to include your permit number, full name as it appears on the permit, address as it appears on the permit, current phone number, and the new address.

This information can also be mailed to:

Firearms Section
Bureau of Criminal Identification
3888 W 5400 S
Salt Lake City UT 84129

Return to Concealed Weapons Home Page

[Last Update - Friday, 08-Mar-2013 16:27:06 MST]