BCI - UCJIS Baseline Training
DATE & TIME
UCJIS BASELINE TRAINING
This course is designed primarily for new agencies coming on-line. However, any agency is welcome to send operators when space is available.
- System Access - Policy and procedures in accessing the UCJIS files.
- NLETS - International Justice and Public Safety Network (Out-Of-State Checks)
- NCIC - National Crime Information Center (Nationwide computerized information system)
- NCIC Triple I - Interstate Identification Index (III)
- Utah Driver License File
- Utah Motor Vehicle File
- Utah Criminal History
- Statewide Warrants/Protective Orders
The temperature in the training room can vary from ice cold to sweltering. We suggest wearing layers.
Updated July 2, 2012[Last Update - Friday, 08-Mar-2013 16:27:05 MST]