Driver License Division - Limited License
Effective May 12, 2009
Original sanction period extended for a minimum of three years.
Be violation free for at least one year to be eligible for limited license.
NEEDED FOR HEARING:
- Written verification for the person's primary care physician that:
- To the physician's knowledge the person had not used any narcotic drug or other controlled substance except as prescribed by a licensed medical practitioner within the last three years; and
- The physician is not aware of any physical, emotional, or mental impairment that would affect the person's ability to operate a motor vehicle safel
- A letter from the last convicting judge for a violation of a traffic law that resulted the last extension of the person's original sanction period.
- A letter from the employer outlining the work schedule for the person if limited driving privileges are being requested to commute to and from work.
- A copy of the class schedule for the person if limited driving privileges are being requested to commute to and from school,
BEFORE LICENSE IS ISSUED:
- Clear all outstanding indefinite department actions
- Pay all reinstatement fees
- Pay licensing fees
- Complete required testing
[Last Update - Thursday, 08-Aug-2013 13:25:22 MDT]